Re: create HTML based on RDF?

Dear Frans,

On Fri, May 6, 2011 at 1:02 PM, Frans Knibbe <frans.knibbe@geodan.nl> wrote:
> I notice that it would be really helpful if I could automatically generate
> HTML files based on the RDF files. That way I can focus on just keeping the
> RDF file in good shape. After creating or editing an RDF file I could run
> something that makes a HTML representation.

A very simple approach is to use standard web software, which everyone
has installed already: a normal webbrowser, a normal webserver,
RDF/XML, and XSLT.

E.g. checkout this Resource:

http://rdf.openmolecules.net/?InChI=1/CH4/h1H4

The web server will always return RDF/XML, and this XML document has
an associated XSLT stylesheet which is used by your web browser to
create human-targeted HTML, by using this line in the document:

<?xml-stylesheet type="text/xsl" href="http://rdf.openmolecules.net/html.xsl"?>

Egon

--
Dr E.L. Willighagen