Re: Schema.org in RDF ...

From: Bernard Vatant <bernard.vatant@mondeca.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Jun 2011 12:26:03 +0200
To: Kingsley Idehen <kidehen@openlinksw.com>
Cc: public-lod@w3.org
Kingsley, you lost me once again :(

>From the URI you provide I follow my nose to
http://uriburner.com/describe/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fschema.org%2FPerson%23this

Which as it says provides a description of the resource identified by
http://schema.org/Person#this, including the following triple :

<http://schema.org/Person#this>  rdf:type  <
http://www.w3.org/2000/01/rdf-schema#Class>

AFAIK, http://schema.org/Person#this is no more declared as an RDFS class
than http://schema.org/Person. Actually since <http://schema.org/Person> is
currently an information resource per its answer to http GET, I wonder what
http://schema.org/Person#this actually identifies, since there is no actual
#this anchor in the page.

Tweaking a new URI to explicit the semantics of http://schema.org/Person is
OK, but this new URI has to be in a namespace you control etc.

Bernard