Re: Ontology license info

In HCLS, we've generally looked to VoID for guidance on RDF to
describe the graph itself:
http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/interest/void/#license

That is different in practice than 'embedding' the info in the
ontology because it means adding VoID statements about the graph URI
to the graph itself. The idea here is to make the info
SPARQL-accessible although I suppose that SPARQL access would also
enable you to extract the info as well if you use the 'embedded' RDF
pattern.

In this context, it would be nice to have a comprehensive set of URIs
that refer to the various license types unambiguously. I suppose that
CC might have done something like that too and have been meaning to
ask.. CCing Alan for his insight.

Ciao,
Scott

--