RE: Deltas of RDF files from Sindice or other site?

Hi Matthias

There is a variety of work ongoing in this area.  If you just want to
calculate deltas between RDF files on data that you are gathering yourself
then take a look at RDFSync [1] by Tummarello et al

You may also want to look at some of the work in link integrity for the
Semantic Web as this tends to rely on the type of change detection you are
interested in.  Main examples of this are DSNotify [2] by Haslhofer and
Popitsch and All About That [3] by myself and my supervisors.  For a more
domain specific example see [4] by Papavassiliou et al which is aimed
specifically at RDFS KBs.

In terms of vocabularies there is the schema I use in my work [5] (nb. I
don't think this is the very latest version of the schema we're using in our
latest experiments) and then there are the more general purpose Provenance
Vocabularies [6,7].

Rob Vesse

[1]
http://citeseerx.ist.psu.edu/viewdoc/download?doi=10.1.1.96.5155&rep=rep1&ty