Re: Deltas of RDF files from Sindice or other site?

Hi,

thanks for pointing me to Sindice's cache API. My first implementation
draft [1] so far just tracks changes happening after the first retrieval
but gives nice results when used, e.g., with SQUIN.

Comments and criticism welcome!

Cheers,
Matthias

[1] <http://rdfdiff.appspot.com/rss>