Re: Possible Idea For a Sem Web Based Game?

FWIW, earlier this year I implemented a simple Hypermedia maze game:
http://amundsen.com/examples/mazes/2d/

The was done as part of an exercise to implement "bots" that can read
hypermedia and successfully navigate a 2D "perfect" maze.

The current version supports a ;simple hypermedia XML format
(application/xml) and an XHTML format. If you view these links /w a
browser, you'll get a very basic UI.

I'd be most interested in successfully implementing this same 2D maze
using RDF (any flavor including RDFa, n3, etc.).

The code is implemented in C# and I'm happy to share it for anyone
interested, too. I don't have any meaning docs at this point, but
would be happy to spend the time to make it more accessible to anyone
who wishes to implement clients against this server.

mca
http://amundsen.com/blog/
http://twitter.com@mamund
http://mamund.com/foaf.rdf#me