Re: Status codes / IR vs. NIR -- 303 vs. 200

exactly the same way, you GET,PUT,POST,PATCH,DELETE descriptions..

   PUT /resource1

unless of course you mean, if I have 100,000 concepts described by a
single representation, how do I update it RESTfully, in which case the
answer is clearly, don't put 100,000 concepts in a single representation.

as in, do things exactly the same way you do now, whatever works for you
- using a fragment has no bearing on anything REST-related, unless as I
say, you decide it's a good idea to drop a full db/store in to one
representation (which I'd suggest isn't a good idea!)

ps: PATCH isn't the best idea unless you've got some good skolemization

Best,

Nathan