Re: More browsers for ISWC 2010 data?

Thank all for providing valuable inputs. Now the list [1] is extended with

* Bibliographic Data (Note that all authors are linked to DBLP)
* ISWC Explorer by fluid Operations, based on Information Workbench
* More Browsers: Disco, Marbles, SIOC RDF Browser, Zitgist, Explorator

[1] http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/wiki/ISWC_2010_Data_and_Demos

Jie