Re: isDefinedBy and isDescribedBy, Tale of two missing predicates

On 11/5/10 11:19 AM, Ian Davis wrote:
> Kingsley,
>
>> My only gripe is with mutual exclusion. "..dropping 303..." didn't come
>> across as adding an option to the mix. Ditto positioning 303 as a mandate,
>> which it's never really been.
> I think you read too much conspiracy into 140 characters.
>
> Ian

Ian,

Not really, my biggest fear is the FUD onslaught to come (from outside
the community), especially now that Linked Data is demonstrably hitting
critical mass.

I think innovating behind the concept is better than innovating in front
of it.

I (and I am sure you) want to have very simple discussions about Linked
Data that veer (rapidly) to value proposition demonstration and
crystallization. We can't get bogged down with mechanics, not in 2010. :-)

President&  CEO
OpenLink Software
Web: http://www.openlinksw.com
Twitter/Identi.ca: kidehen