Re: isDefinedBy and isDescribedBy, Tale of two missing predicates

The original of this was sent from my Talis e-mail address which is
being held up so I'll circumvent the system and use my w3.org address to
get into the debate without further delay ;-)

--

Phil Archer
W3C Mobile Web Initiative

http://philarcher.org