Re: Is 303 really necessary?

Basically what you are saying is: if I have a single URI that responds
to an HTTP GET with (X)HTML+RDFa by default, and supports other RDF
serializations through content negotiation, then all of that can be
done without recourse to a 303 redirect and should be perfectly
compatible with linked data best practice.

Is that correct?

Bradley P. Allen
http://bradleypallen.org