Re: Java Framework for Content Negotiation

Angelo,

> I might have a non-information resource http://example.org/resource/foo
>
> I could place a REST-Webservice there and do content negotiation with
> @GET / @Produces Annotations. But this seems not correct to me, because
> it is a non-information resource and not a html or rdf/xml document. So
> it should never return html or rdf/xml but do a 303 redirect to an
> information resource instead, doesn't it?

This is a recurring pattern and people tend to confuse things (conneg and
303), in my experience. I assume you've read [1], already ? ;)

Without more detailed knowledge about what you want to achieve it is hard
for me to tell you anything beyond what has been discussed in various
forums.

Can you give me a more concrete description of your setup and goals? How
does your data look like? What's the task you try to solve? Etc.

Cheers,
      Michael

[1] http://www.w3.org/TR/cooluris/

--