Re: DBpedia hosting burden

I ran the files from
http://www.openjena.org/~afs/DBPedia35-parse-log-2010-04-15.txt through
an N-Triples parser with checking:

The report is here (it's 25K lines long):

http://www.openjena.org/~afs/DBPedia35-parse-log-2010-04-15.txt

It covers both strict errors and warnings of ill-advised forms.

A few examples:

Bad IRI: <=?(''[[Nepenthes>
Bad IRI: <http://www.european-athletics.org‎>

Bad lexical forms for the value space:
"1967-02-31"^^http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema#date
(there is no February the 31st)

Warning of well known ports of other protocols:
http://stream1.securenetsystems.net:443

Warning about explicit about port 80:

http://bibliotecadigitalhispanica.bne.es:80/

and use of . and .. in absolute URIs which are all from the standard
list of IRI warnings.

Bad IRI: <http://dbpedia.org/resource/..> Code:
8/NON_INITIAL_DOT_SEGMENT in PATH: The path contains a segment /../ not
at the beginning of a relative reference, or it contains a /./ These
should be removed.

	Andy

Software used:

The IRI checker, by Jeremy Carroll, is available from
http://www.openjena.org/iri/ and Maven.

The lexical form checking is done by Apache Xerces.

The N-triples parser is the one from TDB v0.8.5 which bundles the above
two together.