differentFrom?

From: Richard Light <richard@light.demon.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 14 Nov 2009 10:20:33 +0000
To: public-lod@w3.org

Hi,

Following on from the excellent Open Data and the Semantic Web meeting
at the London Knowledge Labs yesterday (thank you, Open Knowledge
Foundation), a thought occurs to me.  I don't imagine it's a new one,
but I would be interested to know what has been done in this direction.

Hugh Glaser's sameAs.org site [1] provides a facility for finding
multiple URIs for the same concept.  How about a site which does the
opposite: indicates where URIs refer to _different_ concepts?
Obviously, this is only helpful where you might be tempted to assume
that the concepts are identical, e.g. because the same word or phrase is
used to describe/identify both.

Wikipedia's disambiguation pages are doing this job for human readers:
is there a Linked Data equivalent?

Richard

[1] http://sameas.org/
--