Re: Pubs data

Hi Dan, Aldo, and Martin :)

Very interesting stuff, thanks.

On this kind of note, one of the goals of Revyu was to enable the
short-circuiting of impartial (or at least less trusted) reviews,
precisely because of the tie-in with FOAF-based social networking.
Take reviews of this pub for example
<http://revyu.com/things/shoulder-of-mutton-calverton-milton-keynes-accommodation>;
I want to use my social network to filter out those reviews from
people furthest away from me in the network, or at least those people
with whom I have least affinity. The site <http://hoonoh.com/> is a
step in the right direction (more details in my thesis) [1] (if you'll
excuse the self-promotion), but data sparsity (and performance ;) are
still a real issue.

Cheers,

Tom.

[1] http://tomheath.com/thesis