Re: sameas.org

Chris,

Try this:

- Go to razorbase.com
- Enter 'kiwi'
- Click the magnifying glass icon on the button bar to view categories
There, you should see all categories for things named Kiwi.
- Click the blue right arrow icon next to umble-sc:Birds, now you have Birds
named Kiwi
- Now click the ID cards icon on the button bar, now you have all sameAs
resouces for those birds

Here are other walkthroughs/examples<http://www.slideshare.net/tag/razorbase>
.

Enjoy,
-sherman

--

Thanks,
-sherman

I pray that you may prosper in all things and be healthy, even as your soul
prospers
(3 John 1:2)