Re: tutorial on Music and the Web of Data

From: Kurt J <kurtjx@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Jul 2009 16:35:47 +0100
To: Kingsley Idehen <kidehen@openlinksw.com>
Cc: public-lod@w3.org
Thanks Kingsley!

> Note, I really think we need to do away with the "Web of Data" moniker.
> We've had Data on the Web since inception, so we can't use what has
> always existed as the basis for introducing something new :-)

This is a good point and you are right.  I went with "Web of Data"
instead of "Semantic Web" b/c there seems to be some stigma around
this term.  I just sort of missed using "Linked Data" in the title,
not sure why.

Let me verify w/ my co-conspirators, but i think "Linked Data about
Music" might be a nice title for this endeavor.

-Kurt J