Re: MusicBrainzRe: : Where is the linkage?

Hugh Glaser wrote:
> On 17/02/2009 22:57, "Kingsley Idehen" <kidehen@openlinksw.com> wrote:
>
>> You can do this when lod.openlinksw.com/sparql comes online in the next
>> 24 hrs. Remember, this is the LOD instance comprised of:
>>
>> Part 1:
>>
>> 1. DBpedia (with Yago, UMBEL, and OpenCyc inference rules)
>> 2. MusicBrainz
>> 3. NeuroCommons
>> 4. Bio2Rdf
>> 5. Uniprot
>> 6. PingTheSemanticWeb
>>
>> Part 2:
>> Rest of the LOD cloud.
>>
> Cool.
> How have you dealt with the CRS linkage data?
> Have you put it as sameAs into the main rkbexplorer domains?
> Cheers
> Hugh

Hugh,

That's for Part 2. along with geonames etc..
Our convention is always to use "owl:sameAs" to provide attribution and
linkage to the original data providers via original source domain URIs :-)
Coming to think of it, we might actually bump your stuff up to Part 1.

President & CEO