Re: Semantic Web pneumonia and the Linked Data flu (was: Can we lower the LD entry cost please (part 1)?)

Hi List,

IMHO, the discussion about incentives v. costs is really interesting.
Publishing linked data is getting easier as better tools become
available.  As a relative new comer, i can already get a sense about
this.  But maybe we need to be more clear about the incentives.  I'm
not sure if this means more/better evangelist style documents or maybe
it means some killer end-user app or some combination.

What is out there to explain the incentives?

-kurt