Re: Can we lower the LD entry cost please (part 1)?

Hi Hugh,

The OpenCyc ontology has English strings for its terms, and a search
facility at

 http://sw.opencyc.org/

Sorry, no Tim Berners-Lee (yet), but if you type "Tim " it will
auto-complete and show you Tim Duncan and the other Tims we have.

We also have links to DBpedia for many of our terms.

David Baxter