Server: PasteWSGIServer/0.5 Python/2.4.4
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2008 04:10:11 GMT
content-type: text/html; charset=utf-8
location: http://rdf.freebase.com/rdf/en/blade_runner
pragma: no-cache
cache-control: no-cache
Connection: close

Also, could the HTML views (e.g.
http://www.freebase.com/view/en/blade_runner) have a bit of
autodiscovery for the data view?

<head>
    <link rel="alternate" type="application/turtle"
href="http://rdf.freebase.com/rdf/en/blade_runner" title="rdf" />
</head>

This would allow agents that care about the RDF view to be able to
discover it while browsing the web of documents.

Nice work!

//Ed

PS. You can use Vapour the Linked Data Validator to help with some of
this checking: for example
http://idi.fundacionctic.org/vapour?vocabUri=http%3A%2F%2Frdf.freebase.com%2Fns%2Fen.blade_runner&classUri=http%3A%2F%2F&propertyUri=http%3A%2F%2F&instanceUri=http%3A%2F%2F&defaultResponse=dontmind