Re: Linked data at Freebase

Hello!

> Wow, this is exciting news! I wonder would it be a quick fix to get
> the service doing a 303 instead of a 302:
>
> uqbar:~ ed$ curl -I http://rdf.freebase.com/ns/en.blade_runner
> HTTP/1.0 302 FOUND
> Server: PasteWSGIServer/0.5 Python/2.4.4
> Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2008 04:10:11 GMT
> content-type: text/html; charset=utf-8
> location: http://rdf.freebase.com/rdf/en/blade_runner
> pragma: no-cache
> cache-control: no-cache
> Connection: close
>
> Also, could the HTML views (e.g.
> http://www.freebase.com/view/en/blade_runner) have a bit of
> autodiscovery for the data view?
>
> <head>
>    <link rel="alternate" type="application/turtle"
> href="http://rdf.freebase.com/rdf/en/blade_runner" title="rdf" />
> </head>
>
> This would allow agents that care about the RDF view to be able to
> discover it while browsing the web of documents.
>
> Nice work!

Yep, all valid points.
Also, I noticed that the read/write permissions are attached to the
resources themselves, not the documents, which looks quite weird.
I asked how we can give feedback on their linked data, there is
apparently a Freebase developer mailing list that can be used for
that.

Cheers!