Re: Linked data at Freebase

ain't that funny?

After Alan's talk last week at WOD-PD we discussed about it. But I
don't think there will be a SPARQL endpoint soon. Will Sindice & co be
allowed to crawl it? http://rdf.freebase.com/robots.txt returns a 404
at least...

AndyL

On Oct 29, 2008, at 9:37 AM, Yves Raimond wrote:

> Hello!
>
> Live from ISWC2008, I thought most of the people on this list would be
> interested in that:
>
> http://rdf.freebase.com/
>
> Freebase now produces linked data! (now, to see whether it links to
> other datasets :-) )
>
> Cheers!

http://www.langegger.at
Dipl.-Ing.(FH) Andreas Langegger
Institute for Applied Knowledge Processing
Johannes Kepler University Linz
A-4040 Linz, Altenberger Straße 69