Re: Size matters -- How big is the danged thing

Thanks Ted.
I have added a bunch of the bigger or "more interesting" *.rkbexplorer.com
sites (they only appear as one circle in the LOD diagram) and were missing
from Yves' paper.
Interestingly, it rejected my use of
http://rae2001.rkbexplorer.com/
(ie the wiki said it was not a permissible domain for a page).
Anyone have any ideas?
(I can't find anywhere on the ESW wiki that leads me to an admin.)
Cheers
Hugh