Re: Size matters -- How big is the danged thing

From: Ted Thibodeau Jr <tthibodeau@openlinksw.com>
Date: Sat, 22 Nov 2008 04:40:59 -0500
To: Michael Hausenblas <michael.hausenblas@deri.org>
Cc: Jim Hendler <hendler@cs.rpi.edu>, public-lod@w3.org

* On Nov 20, 2008, at 05:12 AM, Michael Hausenblas wrote:
> My 2c in order to capture this for others as well:
>
> http://community.linkeddata.org/MediaWiki/index.php?HowBigIsTheDangedThing

That's rather impossible to edit.

It seems some updates/changes are needed by the Administrator(s) to
enable
editing (whether or not registration is required first) by anyone, on
the
LODComm MediaWiki.

A similar set of data is now collected here, initially based on Yves
Raimond's
png (sorry, I'm not patient enough to wait for the better form -- but
when
that's ready, it could certainly improve whta is then in place here) --

<http://esw.w3.org/topic/TaskForces/CommunityProjects/LinkingOpenData/DataSets

The table is currently the second major section on the page.

Be seeing you,

Ted