Re: Size matters -- How big is the danged thing

Sorry to intervene here, but I think Kingsley's suggestion sets up a
false dicotomy. REST principles (surely part of everything we stand
for :) suggest that the source of RDF doesn't matter as long as a URL
returns what we want. Late binding means not having to say you're sorry.

Is it a good idea to set up a class system where those who publish to
files are somehow better (or even different!) than those who publish
via adapters?

So, I vote for counting all of it. Isn't that what Google and Yahoo do
when they count the number of "pages" indexed?

Regards,
Dave