Re: Size matters -- How big is the danged thing

Hi Jim,

honestly, a count job we launched some time ago gave us a something
less than a billion on Sindice actually (But we currently dont index
uniprot which is a  big one).  We'll be publishng live stats soon. But
what about wrappers (e.g. flickr wrappers of keyword searches), that's
a virtually unlimited source of triples.

Reminder: anyone who has a LOD dataset and would like it to be
indexed/counted can simply submit a semantic sitemap here:

http://sindice.com/main/submit      (see the sitemap box)

Processing is pretty quick usually (can be a day or 2, you get an email back)

Giovanni