Re: Southampton Pub data as linked open data

Making something like pub:name a subProperty of rdfs:label is
essential for the Tabulator for example to know it can use names as
labels in the UI.  So please do it

(and don't duplicate the data in pub:name and rdfs:label in the data!)

Presumably OWL DL systems can be built to ignore the rdfs:subClassOf
fact when they do OWL-DL reasoning on the data.

Tim