Consolidating the LOCN voc (was: Re: W3C/OGC WG Launched!)

Dear colleagues,

Following the email conversation below, I would like to ask you your
feedback on what you think should be done to consolidate the LOCN voc
so it can be used as an stable input by the SDW WG. I suggest we
prioritise the objectives, and group them into those can be achieved
in the short- and long-term. Considering the SDW WG is going to start
their activities soon, we may not have much time - but we can raise
this issue with them.

We can start with the items Frans proposed:

1. Finish the task of providing explanatory text in multiple languages;
2. Finish the proposal for adding CRS and spatial resolution to the vocabulary;
3. Solicit experiences from people in the field who are using the
vocabulary and see if this gives reasons for change or consolidation.

Do you think this is enough, or other activities are needed?

Meanwhile, I'll take care of doing a bit of housekeeping in the
current version of the LOCN voc.

Thanks in advance!

Andrea