Re: W3C/OGC WG Launched!

Very good news indeed!

I do agree with Frans that it would be important to consolidate the
LOCN voc, so that it can be used as an input to the SDW WG.

I'm going to open a separate thread on this.

Cheers,

Andrea

--
Andrea Perego, Ph.D.
European Commission DG JRC

https://ec.europa.eu/jrc/

----
The views expressed are purely those of the writer and may
not in any circumstances be regarded as stating an official
position of the European Commission.