Re: space and time

That's definitely interesting, Krzysztof. Thanks a lot for sharing
this information!

Actually, I would welcome any opportunity of collaboration between the
LOCADD CG and Geo-VoCamp, and, possibly, of joining efforts on topics
of mutual interest.

Cheers,

Andrea

--
Andrea Perego, Ph.D.
European Commission DG JRC

https://ec.europa.eu/jrc/

----
The views expressed are purely those of the writer and may
not in any circumstances be regarded as stating an official
position of the European Commission.