Re: Sub-properties for locn:geometry?

Hi Raphäel/Sven,

I agree with that idea and I would be happy to contribute this use case.
In fact I was providing this use case only because there was an e-mail in
the thread asking for use cases, not because I considered that the model
did not fulfill the requirements for the use case.

Oscar

--

Oscar Corcho
Ontology Engineering Group (OEG)