This group is dead, isn't it?

From: Frans Knibbe | Geodan <frans.knibbe@geodan.nl>
Date: Wed, 22 May 2013 10:37:26 +0200
To: public-locadd@w3.org
Hello,

For a short moment, at the time of the kick off meeting, it seemed that
this group would go in to action. But since then things have been very
quiet. And the same goes for the GeoSemWeb group.  I think that is a
pity. There are many important issues in the domain where
geo-information meets the semantic web that need to be resolved.

Are there any plans to start group activities? I think that is a
question specifically for the chairpeople.

Is anyone aware of some other place on the web where there /is/ active
collaboration and discussion going on about geographical data on the
Semantic Web?

Regards,
Frans