Re: This group is dead, isn't it?

Hi Frans,

not sure whether you are aware of the GeoVoCamp community? They meet and
publish regularly on geo-semantics and related areas. In general, there
are many researchers actively working in this domain and my feeling is
that sometimes it is better to contact individual working groups directly.

Best,
Krzysztof

--
Krzysztof Janowicz

5806 Ellison Hall, Santa Barbara, CA 93106-4060

Email: jano@geog.ucsb.edu
Webpage: http://geog.ucsb.edu/~jano/