Re: ISA Core Location Vocabulary

Hi Oscar,

> and we were looking for
>> an RDF-aware knowledge base of coordinate systems that may be already
>> available.
>>
>> For the time being we use just a literal like:
>>     ?x geom:crs "EPSGS23030"

>> And we also encode the crs inside the WKT literals, but this is far from
>> perfect.

What would be wrong with the literal encoding (and/or to have it
together with the WKT)? You can also create instances if you prefer them
over literals.

Cheers,
Krzysztof

--
Krzysztof Janowicz

5806 Ellison Hall, Santa Barbara, CA 93106-4060

Email: jano@geog.ucsb.edu
Webpage: http://geog.ucsb.edu/~jano/