Re: ISA Core Location Vocabulary

Dear Ghis,

Thanks for sharing this best practice from your side. We are currently at
LocaliData [1] facing the same problem of needing to encode explicitly the
coordinate system in which a geometry is provided, and we were looking for
an RDF-aware knowledge base of coordinate systems that may be already
available.

For the time being we use just a literal like:
   ?x geom:crs "EPSGS23030"

And we also encode the crs inside the WKT literals, but this is far from
perfect.

When do you plan to have this KB of coordinate systems already publicly
available? We would love to be able to reuse it.

Regards,
	Oscar

[1] http://www.localidata.com/, http://datos.localidata.com/

--