Re: LLD@CKAN

Dear Owen,

Thanks a lot for the pointer. Very useful as a complement to your use case work!
In fact we could create some CKAN packages for the couple of LD datasets on your page, which are not there yet. This way it can benefit to our LLD group [1], as well as the LOD one--in the flexible and dynamic way CKAN allows.

Cheers,

Antoine

[1] http://ckan.net/group/lld