Re: Question about MARCXML to Models transformation

  It might be good to note here that the strategy used by the eXtensible
Catalog Metadata Services Toolkit is to parse the MARC records out into
a WEMI structure, then go back and determine which Works are the same
(and from there, Expressions, etc.), rather than try to determine that
as part of the initial process.  This seems to me a good strategy.

Diane