Re: [UC deliverable] Method followed for UC gathering and review

Daniel, we had started to describe the UC process at [1]. But it
doesn't go very far, unfortunately.

UC were then discussed during the Face to face meeting, with
presentation slides [2] ; that's when we gathered them in clusters.

Emma

[1] http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/Use_case_process_details
[2] http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/F2F_Pittsburgh_UCslides