Re: [UC deliverable] Method followed for UC gathering and review

Hi Daniel,

I think the process page Emma has pointed to should be enough to create documentation in the side deliverable!
At least it gives a good account of the start of the process.
Then the use case curators checked the description (your 3), and gathered the use cases. That happened in Pittsburgh, I can complement Emmanuelle's link by pointing you at the page cluster [1]. You can still see links to Paul Walk's pictures there! For example http://www.flickr.com/photos/paulwalk/5111360538 (the red circles around post-its show the first version of the clusters).

The process of curating the clusters themselves is not well documented. There must be some relevant mails in the list (e.g., I found [2]), but I'm not sure it would be worth searching them all. I'm pretty sure looking at all clusters should be alright to retro-engineer the cluster template, and thus the aims we had when we started this (your 4). The rest is magic in the brain of the cluster curators :-)
Note that there is also a list of "goals" [3] that we discussed and used as reference when creating the use cases. There was quite fierce discussion on this, I'm not sure it's relevant to quote it as such. But it can give you some ideas and background!

Cheers,

Antoine

[1] http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/UseCases
[2] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xg-lld/2011Jan/0061.html