Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2010 16:19:16 +0100
From: Ben O'Steen <bosteen@gmail.com>
Subject: [open-bibliography] Discussion on openbiblio-dev about
	relative merits of rdf bibliographic models
To: List for Working Group on Open Bibliographic Data
	<open-bibliography@lists.okfn.org>

http://lists.okfn.org/pipermail/openbiblio-dev/2010-September/000074.html

I posted this to the -dev list, so as not to bog everyone down with
discussions of ontologies and the like, but my aim is that I produce
data in a model that is useful to most people straight off the bat.

So comments are very welcome :)

Ben