RE: Linked Data URIs in MARC Authorities

Martin,

I think our use cases are getting mixed up. I want a place to identify the thing the Authority record (as a whole) represents. Linking to *other* things inside a MARC record is a harder and more controversial problem as Michael's response indicates. I'm hoping this is low-hanging fruit, but I admit the difference is subtle.

Jeff