Re: SemWeb terminology page

Coming back on this,

I don't like "metadata elements set", for the reasons mentionned
earlier in this thread : 'elements' have another meaning in XML.
I'm not sure that 'elements set' is that clear either, even if it's
been used by DC.

Plus, I like the idea of "vocabulary" because it emphasizes the
possibility of a "pick-and-choose" approach.

Why not "metadata vocabularies" ?

Emmanuelle

PS: I'm not arguing on "value vocabularies", which seems clear enough.