RE: VIAF contributor model

Since this is a hash URI, it won't exactly be a "dead link". An information resource will still get delivered, but your point remains. Expect an owl:sameAs to preserve the integrity of the old /#skos:Concept URI. Ugh.

(Oh what I wouldn't give for a 301 (Moved Permanently) on hash URIs. Conceptual models inevitably change and 303 URIs are SO much more adaptable. Let that be a lesson to me.)

Jeff