Re: API documentation techniques

From: Martynas Jusevičius <martynas@atomgraph.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2020 15:51:10 +0100
To: Kaspar Püüding <kaspar.pyyding@catapultlabs.eu>
Cc: JSON-LD CG <public-linked-json@w3.org>
Hi Kaspar,

if your Linked Data API is backed by SPARQL, take a look at Linked
Data Templates: https://github.com/AtomGraph/Linked-Data-Templates
It's a specification for definitions (not merely descriptions) of Linked Data.

We have implemented validation using SPIN (basically SPARQL)
constraints: https://linkeddatahub.com/linkeddatahub/docs/administration/model/#constraints

Martynas
atomgraph.com