Re: API documentation techniques

Hi Kaspar,

if your Linked Data API is backed by SPARQL, take a look at Linked
Data Templates: https://github.com/AtomGraph/Linked-Data-Templates
It's a specification for definitions (not merely descriptions) of Linked Data.

We have implemented validation using SPIN (basically SPARQL)
constraints: https://linkeddatahub.com/linkeddatahub/docs/administration/model/#constraints

Martynas
atomgraph.com