Re: jsonld.js and json-ld.org playground updates

Fantastic news, thank you David and Gregg!

It seems that the requireAll flag for framing is one of the missing
features still? (per  https://github.com/json-ld/json-ld.org/issues/551)

I think a single playground for 1.1 is sufficient ... if there are several
drafts, the confusion of which to use would be certain to catch people out.
Who's going to do the honors of announcing to (and closing!) the various
issues that have asked for 1.1 code? :)

Thanks again both!

Rob

--