Re: JSON-LD context boilerplate from JSON Schema

Hi Colin,

We've developed a tool that sounds like it would fit your use case:

https://github.com/common-workflow-language/schema_salad

It's based on Apache Avro schema rather than JSON-Schema, but the gist is
that you write a structured document schema and add additional markup to
instruct it on how to generate the JSON-LD context and RDFS directly.  It
also supports documentation generation, YAML, and additional markup
features that make it easier to write idiomatic JSON that, while not
straight JSON-LD, is easily transformed to JSON-LD.  It's been developed to
support a specific project (the common workflow language) but we'd very
much like to see it get more use by the linked data community.  Let me know
if you have any questions.

Thanks,
Peter