Re: Named graphs in framing

Hi Maik,

I'm actually working on an implementation of this presently:

https://github.com/digitalbazaar/jsonld.js/tree/named-graph-framing

It will be a little while until I've got something I can propose to the
group for feedback, but as I find spare hours I put them into addressing
this issue. If you could document your use case by specifying the input,
frame, and expected output you'd like to see, that would be helpful.

You can do so in the comments here:

https://github.com/json-ld/json-ld.org/issues/118

Thanks!

--