Named graphs in framing

From: Maik Riechert <maik.riechert@arcor.de>
Date: Thu, 12 Nov 2015 18:13:27 +0000
To: public-linked-json@w3.org
Hi all,

I tried to include Hydra control data (pagination etc.) in a non-default
graph (to separate it from the actual data). This works, see:
https://github.com/json-ld/json-ld.org/issues/398.

Now I actually wanted to use that information in a JS client (using
jsonld.js) and discovered that the named graph is just removed from the
output when I use framing. I guess this is because named graphs are not
supported yet for framing:
https://github.com/json-ld/json-ld.org/issues/118

I guess in the meantime I'm left with just not using named graphs, but
it would be really great to see this working at some point.

Cheers
Maik