Re: Agenda: JSON-LD Telecon - Tuesday, October 22nd 2013

From: Dave Longley <dlongley@digitalbazaar.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2013 23:03:36 -0400
To: Markus Lanthaler <markus.lanthaler@gmx.net>
CC: 'Gregg Kellogg' <gregg@greggkellogg.net>, 'Manu Sporny' <msporny@digitalbazaar.com>, 'Linked JSON' <public-linked-json@w3.org>, 'RDF WG' <public-rdf-wg@w3.org>
On 10/21/2013 01:33 PM, Markus Lanthaler wrote:
> On Monday, October 21, 2013 7:23 PM, Gregg Kellogg wrote:
>> I'd suggest we go ahead and merge 304, as it's a bug fix. This will
>> allow us to get updated reports from implementations soon so that
>> they're in place for Wednesday's vote for transition.
>
> Fine for me. I'll merge the PR in a couple of hours unless someone objects
> in the meantime.

You may want to take a quick look at my comments here:
https://github.com/json-ld/json-ld.org/pull/304

Anyway, I've made changes to my processors so that they pass the tests
in the PR. If my comments are useful for simplifying the algorithm
changes, please use them, otherwise, feel free to proceed with what
you've got. I'll resubmit earl reports once the new tests are merged in.

Btw, I won't be able to make the call tomorrow, but I don't object to
advancing to PR if we can -- and as I mentioned, I can resubmit earl
reports as soon as the new tests are merged in (so before a Wednesday
vote in the RDF WG).

-Dave

--
Dave Longley